NEW! Riding the Wave: Principles of Psychedelic Harm Reduction
We are thrilled to announce an impactful and beautiful new course that NEST founder Erica Siegal has co-created with Psychedelic.Support and Project New Day. We are offering this content for FREE to the psychedelic community. In this incredibly comprehensive, multimedia program you’ll:
- Increase your knowledge on the effects and risk factors for each substance
- Learn practices to reduce harm to self and community while maximizing safety
- Consider key factors when choosing to take a psychedelic at a festival, retreat, ceremony or clinic
- Gain important insight into integration and post-experience support
- Hear from professionals and clinicians working in the field
Now more than ever, it’s critical that we all get on the same page about safety, legality, the potential benefits and very real risks when considering engaging in psychedelic use. Increasingly, psychedelic pharmaceutical companies are emerging and offering a wide variety of treatments, attracting a lot of people who are looking for a “quick fix” or a “miracle cure” to their depression, anxiety and PTSD.